Klamath Falls Police Department


Non Sufficient Funds

To report a Non Sufficient Funds or Account Closed check click the link below; Print, fill out the form and bring it, with the necessary paperwork to the Police Department at 2501 Shasta Way Klamath Falls Or 97601

NSF and Check Packet

Policing with Purpose